Website Atlas Fitness
Look Better. Feel Better. Perform Better
As an Atlas Personal Trainer, you’ll help our clients achieve their potential through fitness by leading dynamic group exercises classes and providing customized workouts that include cardiovascular exercise, resistance training and other training resources.
- Lead Atlas group exercise classes
- Develop individualized workouts consistent with our clients’ personal fitness and exercise goals, ensuring correct use of equipment and form throughout exercise.
- Advise clients on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
- Partner with management team to help new members achieve their fitness goals with personal training & Group Exercise.
- Operate and troubleshoot computer software and audio equipment
- Operate classes as written in the Atlas Playbook
- Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness
- Operate facility management software
- Current certification from one or more accredited organizations (NSCA, ACSM, NASM, NPTI, USAW, PICP)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience in designing and implementing fitness regimens
- Ability to be part of a team and motivate others
- Current CPR and AED certification
- College degree in fitness related field with relevant work experience is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of safe exercise technique and group exercise principles
- Knowledge of basic physiology and body mechanics
- Positive and effective interpersonal communication skills
Job Title: Personal Trainer
Full Time-Time / Part-Time: Full-time applicants preferred. Part-time will be considered. Staff Training hours will be required.
Compensation: Hourly with opportunities for performance bonuses
Employee Type: Hourly
Gym Location: Capitol Hill
To apply for this job email your details to
Apply using webmail: Gmail / AOL / Yahoo / Outlook